Hello Teachers with GUTS!
This Tuesday, May 2nd, please join us for a Teachers with GUTS webinar at 6:30pm Eastern Time (US) at https://zoom.us/j/515346135 Please bring some of your strategies and experiences to share!
We will be featuring Cristián Rizzi, our colleague from University of San Andres in Buenos Aires, Argentina who translated many of the Project GUTS resources into Spanish and offered a Project GUTS MOOC in Spanish. Cristián will describe the resources he recently shared with Teachers with GUTS and discuss some of his recent efforts to integrate CT into Science.
There have also been many new resources, posts and events uploaded to TeacherswithGUTS.org. Come check it out!
- GUTS Alum on Winning Supercomputing Challenge Team published on April 26, 2017
- How to Color a Lizard published on April 18, 2017
- Learning to Think Like a Computer published on April 6, 2017
- Computational Thinking in Teacher Education published on April 2, 2017
- Webinar: Cristian Rizzi on GUTS resources in Spanish on May 2, 2017
- Teachers with GUTS end of year workshop on May 13, 2017
- Project GUTS online PD workshop (MOOC) on June 5-30, 2017
- We Teach CS (post conference Project GUTS PD workshop) on June 8-9, 2017
- Teachers with GUTS summer workshop in Las Cruces, NM on June 12-23, 2017
- CS in Science workshop in Riverside CA on June 21, 2017
- Littering Unit posted on April 29. 2017
- Traffic Unit posted on April 28, 2017
- Sugar Transport Activity posted on April 17, 2017
- Gene Regulation and Protein Synthesis posted on April 17, 2017
- Enzymes: Chew on This! posted on April 17, 2017
- Evolution Curriculum from BioGraph posted on April 17, 2017
- Pond Ecosystem BioGraph Project posted on April 12, 2017