Reflect on the correspondence between the model of Turn and Walk and the real-world activity.
- What parts of the real-world activity were reflected the model?
- What are some differences between the modeled version of Turn and Walk and the real-world activity?
- What features of the real-world are left out? Do those features matter?
- How can computer models be used to learn about the real world?
- What kinds of things would you rather model on a computer than in real life?
Respond to these questions in your post and come back to comment on someone else's response.