Getting Started 10 minutes
- Review of the previous day’s lesson and concepts and connection to today’s lesson.
Activity #1: Computational Science Cycle 25 minutes (New Learning)
- Introduce computational science cycle
- Define your computational science project
Activity #2: Designing and Developing Your Model 20 minutes (Create/Discovery)
- Agents and environment
Wrap-Up 5 minutes (Reflection)
- What research is necessary to ground your model in reality?
- How will you check to see if your model is realistic?