Getting Started 5 minutes
- Review of the previous day’s lesson and concepts and connection to today’s lesson
Activity #1: Computational Science and Designing Your Project 20 minutes
- Introduce key components of the computational science process
- Define your computational science project
Activity #2: Designing and Developing Your Model 20 minutes
- Agents and environment
Wrap-Up 5 minutes (Reflection)
- What research is necessary to ground your model in reality?
- How will you check to see if your model is realistic?